Monday, August 17, 2009

It's not about who you'll be but it's about how you be!!

Hihoo... & Good Morning..

Let's talk about future...

Everyone must have a dream of what would you be in the future right!!

I, Myself really wanted to make it into Universitas Indonesia or UI and become a surgery doctor...
But...

My Mom always said that only dreaming is not enough...
you have to fight for it and you have to sacrifice something...

I remember the time when i want something but i didn't want sacrifice anything to get it..
and well, in the end of course i didn't get it...

They said " NO PAIN NO GAIN"

Oh yeah.. that's soo true...

I hope from now on i can stand within those words and continue on living...

OH...

I remember also, people used to call me a dreamer..
they said "dream would not take you anywhere, Stop dreaming... Go realistic"

well, those words is true, but mostly wrong...

"dream would not take you anywhere" means only dreaming is not enough ( in my point of understanding)

Of course only dreaming is not enough... But afterall 'DREAM' is the one who keep me on going..

If in the first place i didn't have a dream, what would you think i live for??

So it's the dream who bring me here in the first place... and of course hard work...

So from now on.. let us fighting together to reach each of our dream...For anyone who've read this,

"GOOD LUCK & WISH YOUR DREAM WILL COME TRUE"

Saa...ただそれだけです!!
これからも一生に頑張ってね。。。

" Put Your Dream High In The Sky..But Don't Just Put It And Watch It There....
  But Try...Try to Jump as High, So That You Could Reach It Back and Be as High "

LOVE LOVE LIFE

No comments:

Post a Comment